Kingmaker in Eberron
Kingdom Building Rules
- Founding a Kingdom – 3000xp UNLOCKED
- Establishing a Capital City – 1500xp UNLOCKED
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 5 – 2000xp UNLOCKED
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 10 – 3000xp UNLOCKED
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 25 – 4000xp UNLOCKED
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 50 – 6000xp
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 75 – 8000xp
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 100 – 16000xp
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 150 – 32000xp
- Reaching a Kingdom Size of 200 – 96000xp
- Filling a square with four blocks of buildings – 2000xp UNLOCKED
- Filling three city squares with buildings – 6000xp UNLOCKED
- Filling an entire city grid with buildings – 16000xp
New City Buildings
House Cannith Enclave (78 BP): A House Cannith Enclave provides your population with access to magic items, scrolls and spells. In addition, it allows for the construction of a House Cannith Research Facility.
City Base Value +2,100 gp; Gain Magic Items 8 minor items, 1 medium items Economy +1
House Cannith Research Facility (108 BP): You must construct this building next to the House Cannith Enclave. A House Cannith Research Facility provides your population with access to the newest and greatest magical creations in House Cannith’s arsenal.
City Base Value +2,900 gp; Gain Magic Items 4 medium items, 3 major item; Economy +2; Unrest +1
House Lyrandar Airship Station (82 BP): The docking tower for Lyrandar airships inspires confidence in your kingdom and provides a steady stream of income from the new trade routes.
City Base Value +1,000 gp; Economy +2; Stability +2; Unrest -1
House Orien Lightning Rail Station (76 BP): The lightning rail has brought passengers near and far to all corners of Khorvaire. It can improve your kingdom by increasing the intermingling of ideas and providing your citizenry the ability to move all throughout the world. Special: Must connect to a lightning rail line through the rail line improvement.
City Base Value +1,200 gp; Economy +3; Loyalty +2
Rail Line: You may improve a hex with a rail line for 4 BP. The cost of doing so does not double for any particular type of terrain. You cannot place rail lines in swamps, mountains, or other areas inaccessible on foot (GM Discretion). To build a rail line, you must have built a House Orien Lightning Rail Station and an Academy in the city you are starting out from. You must also have permission from House Orien.